September 24, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Shares of ZEN Graphene Solutions Ltd. traded up 13.5% after the company announced it delivered its first revenue-generating shipment of ZENGuard, a patent-pending coating with 99% antimicrobial activity. The first commercial shipment follows the company’s announcement yesterday that Health Canada has determined that ZENGuard enhanced surgical masks are safe for Canadians.
Canadian Nanotechnology Company ZEN Graphene Solutions Ltd. (ZENYF: OTC-US; ZEN: TSX.V), which is working to develop next-generation healthcare solutions that include graphene nanomaterial products, today announcement that “it delivered and generated revenue from its first shipment of ZENGuardTM Antimicrobial Coating to Trebor Rx Corp.”
The company said this first commercial shipment was possible because it was able to quickly transition from bench-scale production to operations capable of supporting the manufacture of more than 30 million masks per month.
The company said it is now engaged in the engineering and construction of a new industrial plant that is expected to have the capacity to don the equivalent of 800 million masks per month. ZEN Graphene Solutions has indicated that the plant is now in the procurement phase and is expected to be commissioned in the fourth quarter.
ZEN Graphene CEO Greg Fenton said: “Completing our first commercial sale of ZENGuardTM to our partner Trebor marks the start of what we expect to be a very compelling growth story for the prevention pillar of our care portfolio. health in the months and years to come. With Health Canada approval behind us, we are now focused on bringing our industrial production online to meet the global demand we expect for our benchmark antimicrobial face mask. “
In a separate press release yesterday, ZEN Graphene Solutions and Trebor Rx Corp. announcement “Health Canada approved the ZENGuard ™ Disposable Face Mask with Biocidal Coating and rated it as ASTM Level 3.” “
The company explained that Health Canada has conducted a thorough review process to ensure that ZENGuard ™ disposable face masks meet usage and safety standards. Product data has been reviewed in detail to assess several key factors including bacterial filtration efficiency, inhalation safety, pathogen deactivation, excretion, skin irritation, and efficacy. viral filtration. After a comprehensive review, the agency validated that ZENGuard ™ Enhanced Surgical Masks are indeed safe for immediate use by Canadians.
CEO Fenton commented: “Exactly one year ago today, we announced the scientific breakthrough related to our antimicrobial coating – and now seeing Health Canada’s proactive claim that ZENGuard ™ enhanced surgical masks are safe, we have achieved an important milestone for our company and our shareholders. “
Fenton continued, “We are poised to bring what we believe to be an important differentiator in the PPE space for those in Canada’s most risky environments. Beyond our borders, the first regulatory approval of our technology for use on surgical masks is also important as we continue to develop our international growth strategy. “
Trebor Rx CEO George Irwin said: “A new level of safety and protection has been achieved with the approval of Trebor’s ZENGuard ™ Biocidal Coated Mask. Healthcare facilities can now offer a better mask to deal with airborne pathogens. the PPE space, and we are eager to reach healthcare facilities with this new gold standard in mask protection. “
Trebor Rx Corp. is run by George Irwin and Brenda Elliott, well known for their long history with the Irwin Toy brand. Right now, Trebor Rx is heavily involved in disrupting the PPE industry and is raising the bar by setting a new production standard for must-have PPE items such as face shields, masks and gloves in plastic. nitrile. The company is focused on producing items that provide greater comfort at a more economical cost that creates less medical waste. The company has production facilities in Collingwood, Ontario. And Edmonton, Alberta. The company aims to be an innovative and valued PPE supplier, supporting the efforts of frontline healthcare and essential workers.
ZEN Graphene Solutions was described in the report as “a nanotechnology company developing and commercializing next generation healthcare solutions in the areas of prevention, detection and treatment.” The company is now focusing its efforts on monetizing ZENGuardTM, a patent pending coating containing 99% antimicrobial activity. ZENGuardTM coating provides protection against COVID-19 and has potential for use in other compounds and pharmaceuticals for protection against other infectious diseases.
ZEN Graphene Solutions has a market capitalization of approximately US $ 419.0 million with approximately 89.9 million shares outstanding. ZENYF stock opened 3% higher today at $ 3.7953 (+ $ 0.1107, + 3.01%) from yesterday’s closing price of $ 3.6836 and hit a new higher price over 52 weeks this afternoon of $ 4.2633. The stock traded today between $ 378.87 and $ 4.2633 per share and is currently trading at $ 4.1941 (+ $ 0.5099, + 13.84%).
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or the members of his household have securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or the members of his household are remunerated by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of the Streetwise Reports bulletin board: None. Click on here for important information about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its managers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities.
4) The article does not constitute investment advice. Each reader is encouraged to consult their financial professional and any action taken by a reader following the information presented here is at their own responsibility. By opening this page, each reader accepts and accepts the conditions of use of Streetwise Reports and all of the legal notices disclaimer. This article is not an investment solicitation. Streetwise Reports does not give general or specific investment advice, and information on Streetwise Reports should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Reports does not endorse or recommend the activities, products, services or titles of any company mentioned on Streetwise Reports.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or their family members, as well as those interviewed for articles and interviews on the Site, may have a long or short position on the titles mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or their immediate family members are prohibited from making any purchases and / or sales of these securities on the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article up to three days. working days after publication of the article. The foregoing ban does not apply to articles which, in essence, only repeat previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Streetwise Reports officers, employees and contributors are not licensed healthcare professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
This news is published on Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer / Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party equity news, articles and research and creates original content including videos, interviews and articles. Original content created by Investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make any recommendations to buy or sell any stock, service or product. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any products or securities. Any investment involves risks and possible losses. This site is currently paid for news publishing and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is issued for every paid press release, content posted / created as necessary, but otherwise the news has not been paid and has been published for the sole benefit of our readers and subscribers. Contact the management and IR of each company directly for specific questions.
More information on the disclaimer: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about posting your press release and our other news feed services press Investorideas.com https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload / and tickertagstocknews.com